Tax and Accountancy Services for Dental Hygienists and Therapists

As a dental hygienist or therapist, you may be employed in many ways. You may also work in more than one practice.

If you are self employed, you will be looking for a reliable and efficient way to deal with your financial affairs. You will want to pay a fixed fee for your annual accounts and self assessment return and know for certain that your tax bills are kept to a minimum.

We can help you claim all available tax allowances and any backdated claims covering the last four years.

If you are employed you will want to know that you are being taxed correctly through PAYE and, if you work from more than one practice, that you are claiming all available allowances for travelling and subsistence where appropriate.

Here is a list of some of our services we provide:

  • Accounts
  • Buying a practice
  • Capital gains tax planning
  • Contract review
  • Mortgage reference
  • Practice incorporation
  • Rental accounts
  • Review previous tax returns
  • Setting up in practice
  • Tax implications of employee benefits in kind
  • Tax planning
  • Tax planning for partnerships
  • Tax savings for the employed
  • Tax savings for the employed
  • Universal credits

Online accountancy for dentists Move to Morris Crocker Dental Accountants